Poll: Are you satisfied with the offseason?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
91.67%
33 91.67%
No
8.33%
3 8.33%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you satisfied with the offseason (so far)
(07-23-2023, 09:01 PM)Smitty Wrote: What makes this board worthwhile is seeing how each others opinions vary. You mention Hardy as if he could be a future star and say that Green is clearly not the answer.

I see it almost the exact opposite. Hardy is good and had about a month stretch of good scoring on good efficiency. But I see him as just that. A SG who can score. There are many in the league and they make a lot of money. THJ, Hield, etc.. but the two-way guys are the ones that mean more imo. Someone that can defend and score 12-15+ ppg is what I want to invest in. Hardy will never be a good defender and likely never a good facilitator or playmaker and that’s perfectly okay. But Green has the potential to do all of those things and has shown flashes as a starter last year at a very young age.

Man, I agree. I mean, I don't really want to have a take in the "Green vs. Hardy" debate, but I am surprised at how down some people are on Green. He basically arrived last season. Other than consistently pulling the trigger on his catch and shoot game (which is not bad at all) when open, he pretty much just needs to do what he did last season on bigger minutes and he's going to be a pretty big deal in the league by the end of this season. I feel like he's about to have a breakout season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 07-14-2023, 11:34 AM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 07-16-2023, 07:32 AM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 07-17-2023, 09:18 AM
RE: Jason Terry - by HoosierDaddyKid - 07-18-2023, 12:12 AM
RE: Are you satisfied with the offseason (so far) - by KillerLeft - 07-23-2023, 09:21 PM