Poll: Are you satisfied with the offseason?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
91.67%
33 91.67%
No
8.33%
3 8.33%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you satisfied with the offseason (so far)
I do not agree that #10 is high, at least in the way that’s being used here. Every draft is different, and in THIS one there were exactly three “high” picks.

Maybe I’m wrong about this, but I also don’t think Lively was a reach because of “need”…I think trading #10 and Josh Green for Capela would’ve been the move if they couldn’t see past need.

All these people around here (not directed at present converters) bitching and complaining because the Mavs can’t ever find a rim-protector or a rebounder. Well, HERE’S one who MOVES well enough to make it actually plausible that he can be ON THE FLOOR when you need the rim-protected. When you need that rebound. Now, sure, maybe he doesn’t get there, but I’m sorry, while I agree that the typical dinosaur center has been devalued and not something to spend real resources on (see everything I’ve written this summer about Ayton) guys with Lively’s full set of abilities actually do NOT seem common to me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 07-14-2023, 11:34 AM
RE: Are you satisfied with the offseason (so far) - by KillerLeft - 07-15-2023, 06:02 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 07-16-2023, 07:32 AM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 07-17-2023, 09:18 AM
RE: Jason Terry - by HoosierDaddyKid - 07-18-2023, 12:12 AM