Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds
If PJ Washington is still available to trade for, IMO he should still be the number one target. Put PJ and Williams at the 3 and 4, and I couldn't care less who you send out at the 5.

I feel like we have arguably more assets now to potentially go after him than we did before with the 2 seconds, but everyone seems to be saying it's just Thybulle and try and get another big. I know Williams can play the 4 due to how stout he is, but he's still undersized. PJ and Williams works so much better than Williams and Thybulle/Green in terms of defensive size. PJ can also handle the ball a bit which gives them that extra guy Luka and Kyrie would not have with a Williams/Thybulle combination. The potential perimeter defense on the bench unit would also be fantastic rolling out Green, Thybulle and OMax. You can get away without that high level rim protecting big with a roster like this. Both Williams and PJ have played small ball 5 before also I believe.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds - by Dundalis - 07-06-2023, 12:11 AM