Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wood You Consider Spending Over the First Apron
(06-12-2023, 06:59 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Schwartz doesn't have much at the top of this draft class that I can see.  Cason Wallace and Darik Whitehead is about all I've found. .

Free agents and trade targets who've gotten some discussion time around here and are Schwartz (Excel) guys include Collins, Poeltl, Middleton, Herro, Olynyk, Bagley, Nick Richards, Harrison Barnes, Bitadze, Naz Reid, Bey, Drew Eubanks, DFS and Okongwu.

BTW, if I was going to go to the trouble of a full-on “Summer of Schwartz”, it would probably include Poeltl and Collins up front and selecting Wallace with the pick.

Unfortunately, that scenario probably means moving on from Kyrie (maybe to Toronto as they can get to $40mm if they move on from Poeltl, Trent and FVV).  I wonder if that is the team Chris Haynes is talking about having interest in Kyrie.  Another option might be FVV/Poeltl for Kyrie (now we’ve left the Summer of Schwartz discussion as Wallace and FVV would make no sense).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wood You Consider Spending Over the First Apron - by DanSchwartzgan - 06-12-2023, 09:50 AM