Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NEWS: China upset w/ NBA...NBA will lose $400 million
(10-10-2019, 09:06 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 08:39 PM)Benskix2 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 06:37 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 06:24 PM)Benskix2 Wrote: Basically this is just the Rockets fucking things up for everyone else because they are a shit franchise from a shit city with a bunch of shitty employees.  Houston Sucks.

Good to know that I can shit on your human rights as well as long as I blame the Rockets.
Morey said exactly what every decent human being from the US or europe is thinking. How dare he...

The problem isn´t Morey speaking out against the chinese regime. The problem is that no one else is doing the same.
Why don't you try and shit on my human rights and see how it turns out for you homey.  Everyone knew this was going to happen in 1997 but we didn't do shit.  What about the other 1.3 billion Chineese living under the same regime that we think Hong Kong needs freedom from?   Thank god for dear Daryl Morey and his twitter nonsense.

Are you actually threatening df98 on the internet? That's silly.

Voicing support for protesters in Hong Kong doesn't necessarily mean that you want the rest of China to continue to suffer under an oppressive government. Practically speaking, however, Hong Kong already has a measure of freedom, so it's way more likely that Hong Kong can preserve their freedom than it is for the rest of China to get free. I'm sure, though, that if you asked Morey, he would love it if all of China could operate under a less oppressive government.

TLDR version: your post doesn't make sense.
If anything he was threatening me tbh, he said he was going to shit on my human rights, wtf am I supposed to say?  I'm done here, I can see folks are just fishing for drama.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: China upset w/ NBA...teams planning for 20-21 salary cap to drop up to 15% - by Benskix2 - 10-10-2019, 09:41 PM