Poll: How many points do Kyrie + Luka score combined? O/U 63.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
83.33%
5 83.33%
Under
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 65: PHX (36-29) vs. DAL (33-32) | 130-126 loss
Hardaway was great in the first half and Wood was great to start the fourth...both on offense.   Can't really comment about their defense.  But offensively if they are putting those points up, we are more than well on offense.  

Green just needs to show more in his 28 minutes.  He did have tough defensive assignments but he needs to find a way to get more than 2 shots up and 3 rebounds.    He just needs to be involved more.  I am sure teams scouting are paying attention to him and not leaving him wide open but he just needs to be more visible out there.  Good experience and about the minute range I want.  

I think I would put a healthy PHX team right with Denver.  I may pick them over Denver but I would need to see how the rest of the year plays out.   I also had the Clippers in this grouping but that may not be the case.   They just haven't shown it for sustained stretches.

Also, the Mavs went right at Ross every time he was on the floor.   So for a day at least Holiday > Ross.

Also I like how these two teams don't like each other.  Makes it more fun.   Let them have the laughs now, we will get our laughs in the  playoffs.  Well, I really wish they didn't have Durant though.  That is the chess piece that makes it borderline unfair.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 65: PHX (36-29) vs. DAL (33-32) | 130-126 loss - by Chicagojk - 03-05-2023, 05:40 PM