Poll: How many points do the Mavs give up in the paint? O/U 55.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: IND (28-35) vs. DAL (32-31) | 124-122 loss
(03-02-2023, 06:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I watched Slovenia last year and Luka was engaged every single possession. He didn't bark at the refs (mainly because that just doesn't work in Europe).

That is not true, he complained a lot through Eurobasket+him and Dragič gave a lot of shit to our NT coach (who in terms of career is a nobody, that is true) like who are you, we are NBA superstars, you know nothing etc... It kinda ruined team chemistry, so we lost against freaking Poland in a tournament, where we really should win a medal.

We would probably not even qualify without him, so we just gonna have to deal with his antics for the next decade. I will take it, but if you follow soccer we are kinda like Sweden was a decade ago with Ibrahimovič. One man team, where everything is dedicated to making one man happy. We suck without him, so its better to swallow it up, but if I would be a player on a team like this I would not enjoy it.
To return to my analogy, I much prefer Swedish football team now, than I did a decade ago. No superstars, just warriors and results are not that much different.
But basketball is not football and Slovenia is not Sweden (in terms of talent pool)

And please stop with this Europe is different shit. We are people like you, some things are better and some things a lot worse. Dont buy into propaganda about euroleague, when shit hits the fan its still a lot worse competition than NBA, Its just that every game matters, while in the NBA first 50 games or so are a joke/show. If season would be shorter and teams would play playoff basketball every night, now that would be a sight! Top tier NBA (playoff) game is still 3 classes above anything European competitions can offer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bodhisattva's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 63: IND (28-35) vs. DAL (32-31) | 124-122 loss - by bodhisattva - 03-02-2023, 07:08 PM