Poll: Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dallas
100.00%
11 100.00%
Sacramento
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (31-27) @ SAC (32-24) | Dallas lost 133-128 in OT
I thought we played well. Got the kings best effort. Lots of correctable mistakes from Luka and the team that come with the new pairing. Kyrie is already so impressive. It feels like Luka is the one who will need to make the biggest adjustments. We saw glimpses of how easy it will be when they figure it out

I’m most interested in the big man tryouts we’re having 

Wood came out and struggled a bit but i thought his minutes after that were great on both ends. I want to see him in some extended runs of being the solo big. Really test his toughness. Maybe there’s another level to unlock. It’s a pivotal moment in his career and what he delivers over the next few months IMO will be the best stretch of his career good/bad. It’s not out of the realm of possibilities he pulls a Rondo. Though that would be surprising considering his whole career is on the line. I like the position the team is in with him

McGee was not as good tonight. But if this were to be the new “bad” game for Mcgee then i would take it. He is a presence that none of the other 3 bigs bring. We desperately need this tool in our toolbox. Especially with Maxi out. I think McGee sees this and he’s giving best effort

Powell always gives effort and is more than passable in his minutes. He has always been and will always be most effective in 15-20 min. Powell and Kyrie already have great chemistry so it’s possible Powell could be played more minutes without Luka now, but it’s still ideal to keep all the bigs low minute so they’re more effective 

Finding the right times to play these 3 and making it work is something to watch. It ties into the key to our playoff run which is Maxi. If we find a successful way without Maxi it frees him up to guard the other teams best frontcourt player which is the biggest need on the team
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • F Gump, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 58: DAL (31-27) @ SAC (32-24) | Dallas lost 133-128 in OT - by Jason Terry - 02-12-2023, 08:46 AM