Poll: How many rebounds does the Mavs team as a total get this game? O/U 36.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
71.43%
5 71.43%
Under
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: DAL (31-26) vs. SAC (31-24) | 122-114 WIN
(02-11-2023, 09:08 AM)Jason Terry Wrote: If only Christian Wood would accept his role as JET. He is perfect as an off the bench player that comes out and destroys 2nd units giving us a huge advantage. This is an important role, yet he is pouting on the bench and tweeting his shooting percentages and worrying about his counting stats. It’s sad. Especially when his agent has been spamming every mavs related person with propaganda to try to push for a bigger deal. Many reporters have commented on this

Jet was given his minutes, even if he was a 6th man.
And he was closing games even if his defense wasn't good.
His coach for as far as I can remember (Avery and RC), didn't critisize him in public.

Wood on the other hand, was given a slap in the face even before his first game where Kidd declared Joel as the starting C.
Wood was yanked by Kidd far too many times.
Given Wood's history, I would have expected Wood initating drama and amping it up as early as 10 games in the season.
But relatively, he has been a good soldier even if the Mavs (or should I say primarily Kidd) does not value nor respect him.
T'was only near the TDL did he posted tweets and you all like saying he's been doing it from the start. Same with this pouting.
It's not like he has been like this for so long. With the amount of flak Wood has received, I am surprised he doesn't have any outburst way earlier.

His agent is annoying, but that's his job. The FO is devaluaing his client. If his agent didn't push back I'd be more annoyed.

I have finally accepted that CWood wouldn't be a Mav past this season. He shouldn't be. For his own sake.
But what I have not accepted yet is how Kidd is handling the situation.
Alienating CWood is another dumb move in the long list of dumb moves Kidd has done.

Mavs could win games despite of Kidd and not because of him.
[-] The following 2 users Like Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • BigDirk41, IamDougieFresh
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 57: DAL (31-26) vs. SAC (31-24) | 122-114 WIN - by Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo - 02-11-2023, 09:42 AM