Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (9-10) @ MIL (14-5) | 115-124 loss | Mavs lost 4 in a row
(11-27-2022, 10:24 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I turned the game on at halftime.  Third quarter was good.   Although, I didn't expect it to continue.   Sort of fits the season.  Mavs have a stretch of good play followed by long slumps combined with poor defense.  This isn't a good team right now.   I think they will get better but the expectations are clearly lowered.   High side is a play in dreams at the moment....and that is if things click.  

Before Josh came in the fourth he had 16 minutes and Hardaway had 21 minutes.  That can't happen.   I view this as a audition for Hardaway tonight.  He failed.   Mavs need to consider giving his minutes to others.  Just can't have bad performance after bad performance.

I was rooting for THJ to succeed, actually I want him to do good for his value to go up.
He was taking wide open 3s and still missing them.
As a fan, that's too painful to watch.
It's too obvious now, Green needs to take more of THJ's and RB's minutes.

As for talk of stretches of good play -- when a team is too reliant on 3 point shooting, that tends to happen.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 19: DAL (9-9) @ MIL (13-5) | Nov 27, 7:00 pm | Mavs 6.5 pt Vegas dogs - by Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo - 11-27-2022, 10:39 PM