Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DEN (10-6) @ DAL (9-7) | 97-98 loss (Kidd still tanking for Victor)
(11-21-2022, 10:08 AM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: I’d rather see spot minutes from Frank than watch Hardaway play at this point. It’s getting beyond bad. You don’t put up with 6 bad shooting games from a player for 1 good one. Especially when he has to disrupt the offense to find out if he’s shooting well that night. 

I wish we could see stats around the number of times a bricked three pointer from Hardaway with more than 14 seconds on the clock has led to 5-0 and 6-0 runs. It’s so painful to watch.

Someone mentioned last week (I can't remember who) that they would rather have Dragic at the minimum than this current version of Hardaway.   I think that is absolutely correct how Hardaway is playing.   Our Front office can't make these type of mistakes.   Now we have Hardaway and McGee looking like multiyear anchors where minimum replacements may provide better value.   They better hope Hardaway play improves.  But even if it does, I can't see a team very interested in taking him back at multiple year.   Than it gets whether we allow him to be a progress stopper the next two years.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 16: DEN (10-6) @ DAL (9-7) | 97-98 loss (Kidd still tanking for Victor) - by Chicagojk - 11-21-2022, 10:21 AM