Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13: LAC (8-7) @ DAL (8-5) | 103-101 win
(11-16-2022, 03:00 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Totally with you here. 

From my seat, those two guys are not like Turner at all, and I bet if you did an anonymous poll around here, most of the people would vote that they're playing NO bigs, rather than TWO. They'd be wrong, obviously, but my point is that those two dudes are much more like Wood (just like Powell and Kleber are) than they are like Turner. Some genius on here would probably try to tell you they're "wings."

I think the idea of Turner is much better than the reality, that's all. There was a time when he was uncommonly fleet of foot for his size and yes, he can do some things as a spacer and/or a face-up scorer, but idk, man...for the past 3-4 years it has just been one problem after another. 

I would LOVE to add either of the Jazz guys you mentioned, and while I wasn't in favor of the Markannen thing when it seemed like a possibility, I have since realized how wrong I was, and how you really can't ever have enough of those guys in the modern game.

Mavs have missed the Markkanen window but Olynyk should be a target if it doesn´t cost a first to get him. On defense he plays a lot like Powell. With added sneaky physicality (borderline dirty). On offense he offers a lot more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 13: LAC (8-7) @ DAL (8-5) | 103-101 win - by dirkfansince1998 - 11-16-2022, 03:07 PM