Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss
(11-11-2022, 12:11 PM)Kammrath Wrote: He's not wrong. DFS, Maxi, RB, THJ, etc are all fringe NBA players (and players rankings almost always reflect that) and yet the Mavs have paid them like they are big time NBA players.

DFS, Maxi and RB are properly paid for their roles. It´s just that the Mavs are a shitty run organization in general  that everything is magnified.

Green is averaging 6/2 this year and everybody here is like IT`S HAPPENING. LOOK IT TOOK A WHILE, AND I`M NOT SAYING, HE`LL BE BETTER THAN BEY, BUT....

That´s what being a Mavs fan does to so many. Complete and utter delusion and overrating every glimpse of hope.

Bane is averaging 25/5/5. Maxey is averaging  24/4/4. Bey is averaging 17/5.

Markkanen and Brunson currently combine for 43 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists per game. They cost a combined 40M.

I´d say the probability that Markkanen, Brunson and one of Bane/Maxey/Bey are on the Mavs right now, if the franchise was run by an above average front office and an owner willing to spend are around 70-80%. Markkanen or THJ, Brunson extension or walk, Bey or Green. Those are not even tough decisions. It´s just common sense.

I think you can win a title with a core of Doncic, Brunson, Markkanen, Bey, DFS, Bullock, Kleber and Dinwiddie. Might have won it last year.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss - by Mavs2021 - 11-11-2022, 02:44 PM