Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss
Is the coach allowed to pull Luka? He had prolly more than 10 defensive poss where he moved less than Kidd on the sideline, and i am not kidding. Might been the worst defensive game from any nba player this season ...

Kidd pulling Wood for a missed defensive rotation, yet Luka made 0 rotations the entire game. Surprised the 2nd youngest player on the roster looked tired, when he played YMCA defense the entire game. I think even Dirk several years into retirement would move more on defense. Locker room is already lost because there is no accountability.

Angel 

Mavs started 22-8 when Luka had 0 shot attempts. Ending up with the most shot attempts. Can't blame McGee, nor Bullock nor THJ this time.

This wasn't a typical offnight from Luka again. His bad games are sometimes worst player on the Mavs material. Luka can be the Anti Green/Powell in those games & several guys gets infect by his no joy vibes. Was totally a game where you are better off benching him entirely. Missing Wood (or Brunson) in that type of games is killer.

In terms of leadership, maturity & playing hard every game Brunson was an A, and Luka is an F. I am wondering how many players are lowkey scoffing during those 4 vs 5 situation on defense. Or when Luka has those joy less games, where his all around effort level looks a 40 yr old and not someone who wants to win MVP.
[-] The following 2 users Like sefant's post:
  • BigDirk41, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss - by sefant - 11-11-2022, 09:25 AM