Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss
(11-10-2022, 08:46 PM)Kammrath Wrote: My eyes are telling me that this is just not a good team. Minus JB....Maxi, DFS, RB all looking older and regressed....Wood not being featured (or out). Ugh.

You might be absolutely correct, and nobody is feeling the stupid loss of Brunson more than me, but on the other hand this is almost exactly how we all felt early in last season. I just don’t think Kidd and his staff are as good at getting the offense polished early season as what we’re used to seeing from the Carlisle years. I think Kidd spends 99.9% of his time and effort on defense and pretty much believes “they’ll figure it out“ on the offensive end. 

I get that they are also not playing great defense, but that probably takes time, too. In my opinion the defense will come when the offense does and they start to feel a sense of pride out there.

Mix in two early starts on a back to back, and honestly I think it could be worse. I don’t think they will be as good as last year, but I bet they will be better than this.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 11: DAL (6-4) @ WAS (5-6) | Nov 10, 6 pm | Mavs 3.0 pt Vegas favs - by KillerLeft - 11-10-2022, 08:57 PM