Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.24%
15 88.24%
Wolves
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: MIN (10-10) @ DAL (15-6) | 121-114 win
Only managed to watch the game now. Holy moly, what an exhilarating win. 

Luka and the rest of the team got seriously rattled from the 2nd to the 3rd by the refs. Luka was the most rattled out of all of them, but it's easy to see why. These refs missed call after call, inconsistently calling the game the whole night. What was a foul for Minny was a no-call for Luka. Pure frustration and I think the Mavs should compile all these questionable calls and send them to the league office for review. Refs need to be held accountable.

Moving on from the refs, because there were some amazing moments throughout this game. Notably that DFS DUNK! That was one of the most thunderous slams I've ever seen. A HUGE momentum shifter. Kleber hit two huge threes in the 4th as well that picked the Mavs lead up.

Now, I have to talk about Diamond Powell. What a freaking game from him tonight. I had no idea this dude could actually defend. He held his own against freaking Karl Anthony Towns! Now there's no stopping guys like KAT, but Powell (and the rest of the Mavs big men!) made it the hardest it could be. His offensive game was incredible. He made so many great cuts and finished 2 threes! TWO! I hope this doesn't encourage him to launch it more lol.

Jalen freaking Brunson. His play electrified the team in the 4th. Without him, there is no Mavs win. He was on the money the first moment he got in the game. Speaking of integral players to a Mavs win...

Kristaps Porzingis played one of his best games in a Mavs uni. He looked motivated and locked in. He was actively trying to establish better position on offense and take closer shots. He was hitting it from all over tonight. He capped off his stellar performance with a game sealing monster slam off of an offensive rebound to beat the shot clock. Dude stepped up huge tonight to make up for Luka's off game.

Speaking of Luka, he was most certainly rattled. Bad game from him for his standards, but I'm not worried at all. I think a game like this with all of its frustrations will just fuel him to play better for the next game. Perhaps it was a combination of it being a second night of a back 2 back, and the refs that contributed why Luka shot 1/8 from the 3.  But listen he stepped up big and scored 6 straight points as soon as he reentered the game in the 4th. Luka "Wonderboy" Doncic.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 21: MIN (10-10) @ DAL (15-6) | 121-114 win - by SleepingHero - 12-05-2019, 02:22 AM