Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks
RBWS, not sure how to respond, but here goes. When I was 22 and in need of cash, I signed up for a pharma study that was 24/7 for something like 10 days. On the first day they were just qualifying us all, and I got to know a few of my cohorts while waiting in line to get poked and prodded. 

After about 6 hours of that, I came back from my one-on-one visit with the study doc. I told one of my new amigos something like, “That wasn’t much fun.” And he said something non-committal back.  So I got more specific and said, “I really didn’t enjoy the rectal exam.” He looked at me like I was crazy and said, “They gave you a rectal exam?” I replied, “They didn’t give you a rectal exam???!!!”

So my “buddy” goes up and down the waiting line, “Did they give you a rectal exam?” “You?” “You?”

Nope, just me.

I went and asked at the nurse’s station why I was the only one who got a rectal exam. She said she’d ask the doctor. 5 mins later she came out and announced that I was dismissed from the study and that the doctor was “coming back to give everyone a rectal exam.”

I got the hell out fast as I could while my compatriots stared daggers at me from all directions. 

No joke. Kansas City. 1991.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks - by Jommybone - 03-20-2022, 08:32 AM