Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks
(03-17-2022, 08:32 PM)Jommybone Wrote: I’m a lawyer. Maybe I can help a little. But I haven’t read anything but the comments here. So take this with a grain of salt. (Not to mention the fact that I’m just some dude on the internet whose credentials you can’t check.)

Thanks for the insight. Given your context I figure we're going to see some more evidence (if there even is) from Donnie's team proving his claims as the case progresses.

I will say given the NBA has corroborated at least some of Cubes very strong response it does make it at least seem like Donnie's case is weak. 

I was just commenting to my dad how strong Cuban's retort was. Going so far as to issue a public statement on the Mavs twitter as well. Is that a normal thing? Is calling a lawsuit "baseless" and "full of lies" a strategy often seen? Or is it often done from innocent people? Again I got no clue. Unfortunate Cuban and his drama can never seem to get out of the way of the team.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks - by SleepingHero - 03-17-2022, 11:35 PM