Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks
So what happened with the sexual harrassment claim... Whether it was legit or not or if there was a settlement made with the nephew is completely irrelevant for what the lawsuit is about. 

Donnie essentially claims he was fired because he reported it and tried to get the guy fired.

Donnie then essentially calls Cuban a meddlesome idiot who wouldn't let him do his job that he was very good at it.And drags him thru the mud repeatedly throughout all the claim. 

I think this seems like a bitter ex-girlfriend situation to be quite honest. 

The NBA has seemingly disproven part of the claims that suggests Cuban tried to cover the incident up because they were aware of the claims and confirmed there was an outside investigation. From what I can tell, Mavs did the right thing by hiring outside investigators and taking the claim seriously. 

What doesn't add up is that the claims were fabricated but you settled with the nephew. Why settle if you have determined they are fabricated? Now perhaps you found no evidence they were true but the fabrication comment seems a bit strong. 

I think the most disturbing part of it all is that another person around Cuban has had a sexual complaint against them. Not a good look at all for Cuban which does explain why he wanted the claim dismissed.

also I believe the inappropriate Donnie actions referenced are that he leaked the front office stuff about Bob as a power play to get him out of the way and it blew up in his face and he was fired for leaking it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks - by cjeter24 - 03-17-2022, 07:46 PM