Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-14-2022, 09:38 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Well, speaking as someone who has been making an effort to catch as many of those teams' games as possible down the stretch (still not as many as I did during the great hehe season), I think you might be a surprise at just how much of an afterthought a few of those guys are, starting right now or not. 

You mention JJJ as a "change of pace" center, for example, but in many circles he's starting to be talked about as a possible defensive player of the year. He's absolutely, 100% viewed as the main defensive 5 on that team, regardless of how they start games during the regular season. 

We could get mired down in all of that, but I think I'm right and so do you, so it's probably best not to interact with each other any more on this subject and just leave it at "I have a much higher opinion of Powell and Kleber than you do."
Are you saying Powell and/or Kleber can be starters with the rest of the team and we could win a championship? With the coaching we're seeing with Kidd, I think an upgrade of Bullock and Powell puts us in that conversation (IF DFS recent offensive stretch is here to stay for a few years).

The discussion we were having was about Powell getting pushed around and you named a couple names and said it wasn't that big a deal. I showed you the players that teams are putting out there to start, do you disagree that most of those names do mostly what they want with Powell?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by ItsGoTime - 03-14-2022, 09:46 PM