Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.24%
15 88.24%
Suns
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (12-6) @ PHX (8-10) | 120-113 win
Just finished the game and all I can say is Halleluka. 

We're witnessing some history so far. He is incredible.

KP had one of his roughest games on offense probably for his career tonight, but he still came up huge with timely rebounds, steals, and blocks, so I'm willing to look past his horrid shooting night. 

Baynes is so good at his job as an annoying disrupter. He just flopped, constantly fell down and played extremely physical. BUT the Mavs overcame it, and even matched the physicality tonight, which was great to see. But if the Mavs want to match physicality, they have to remain focused. There was a good portion of the 3rd where the Mavs just wanted to play physical and not actually play basketball, but they fought back in the end. 

This game also made me realize how great a player like Andre Igoudala would be on this team. He's EXACTLY what we need on the perimeter. He can't shoot a 3 to save his life, but with DFS missing wide open 3's already, I'm sure the Mavs would be just fine.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 18: DAL (11-6) @ PHX (8-9) | Nov 29, 8:00 pm | Mavs 2.0 pt favs - by SleepingHero - 11-29-2019, 11:50 PM