Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Sabonis+Lamb+Holiday+2nd to SAC | Haliburton+Hield+Tristan to IND
(02-08-2022, 02:27 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: Haliburton might be nothing but potential. The biggest question mark on him is his scoring ceiling. Not sure if he's a go-to guy who can consistently create his own shot at a high level. Now he'll be under the guidance of Rick Carlisle? Yikes! They'll look like the OKC Thunder with SGA at best. 

Kings get the unique, multi-time all-star in his prime, and on a cheap contract. The aging Hield was a huge negative. I like the combo if they keep Fox. Pacers were a legit 4-5 seed with Sabonis as their lead dog not too long ago.

Have you seen his numbers. He is an efficient shooter, distributor and a good defender. 
Plus he is 22.  I like Sabonis as well and was a strong proponent of getting him to the Mavs despite his defensive liabilities.  

The thing is I had to construct an argument how we could make it work with Sabonis. With Halliburton no argument is needed. You can just plug him in and you get a really solid player.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Sabonis+Lamb+Holiday+2nd to SAC | Haliburton+Hield+Tristan to IND - by hakeemfaan - 02-08-2022, 02:58 PM