Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Sabonis+Lamb+Holiday+2nd to SAC | Haliburton+Hield+Tristan to IND
(02-08-2022, 02:42 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Yeah, when Phil Jackson, Kobe and Shaq ran the NBA as you concede. I think he´s out of his depth with the new rules and only been able to adjust at one end of the floor.

While I agree that Sabonis is a poor defender, this might just be more Carlisle scapegoating and having a fallout with Sabonis. Maybe the problem is that he´s comparing them all to Dirk and they simply cannot measure up.

I recently looked up Porzingis stats and he´s playing the 2nd lowest MPG of his career and taking the 2nd fewest shots. I found this absolutely hilarious, cause now he seems happy, when touches were allegedly the huge problem between him and Luka.

Strange part is that according to the reports the fallout involved Turner. Not Sabonis. Wonder how that is going to work out now that it looks like Turner is finally playing full time center. Just looking at the roster construction this is the ultimate RC move. More ballhandling and shooting. Single big lineups. Creation coming from the perimeter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Sabonis+Lamb+Holiday+2nd to SAC | Haliburton+Hield+Tristan to IND - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-08-2022, 02:51 PM