Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-17-2022, 12:45 PM)fifteenth Wrote: ATTENTION HUMANS

Some of y'all are making a way bigger deal out of this than it is! And the "pile on" that's taking place on Kam is very internet like (the internet is the new mob), but it's not usually how we do things around here. Take that stuff back to facebook, twitter, reddit, freindster, my space, SI, or where ever y'all hang out. 

Here's the deal: The beloved mavsluvr and Kam got sideways with each other and they both overreacted. I've shared my thoughts with each of them on PM. And now others are overreacting. (Like, you don't want to talk basketball with us, but you'll show up to pile on someone)

I've received and dished out WAY harsher stuff than was exchanged in this most recent of dust ups in my years on Mavs forums! And all involved blew it off a lot more easily than we're allowing this to blow over. 

So how about we pretend we're in real life here, and stop the pile on? 

And if you need to pile on someone, come at me, bro. I'm your huckleberry. Give me your best shot! Just don't talk about my Mom or DFS. 

Alrighty then, if I have any takers, or in case any of you people (who are you calling "you people"?) still need to vent...then let's take it to the CAVE.
What in the hell is going on in this thread? We’re grown men on a sports forum acting like a bunch of reality show women. Two dudes getting a little sideways with each other during a sports debate has probably been going on since the the very first sporting ever. Do you think back in the old days men stayed upset for a week over a chariot racing debate? Nothing egregious happened here just a simple misunderstanding. It’s time to quit ganging up on Kamm and appreciate how good we have it in this community. Instead of doing any more whining about this let’s all just have a Coke and a smile.
[-] The following 5 users Like BasketballJones41's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, F Gump, fifteenth, hakeemfaan, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread