Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
Re Kammrath --

Since I am still subject to fifteenth’s order forbidding me to reply directly to Kamm, lol, I will comply, like the good poster I (not always successfully) tried to be,  and will make this separate post with respect to him.

I appreciated hakeem’s explaining to me how my habits of posting might have been hurtful to Kamm, even though I never thought of them that way, since they didn’t contain abusive language and didn’t seem like they would upset most people. I am sorry that he thought I wasn’t treating his opinions with the respect he desired. 

His first defense of his wording did give me the impression that he was still trying to dodge responsibility with legalistic, retroactive word-parsing, although I later saw that he had had second thoughts with respect to asking people to leave. That’s a step, anyway, and maybe one that was not altogether easy to take. 

At any rate, I think it would be a dope idea if both Kamm and the posters he interacts with would occasionally practice the fine art of just letting something drop. 

As far as his position that he really wanted me to stay here the whole time, color me not 100% convinced, lol, but it doesn’t matter now, and I imagine he will be relieved to have one less thorn in his side. I don’t like carrying grudges, and the hatchet is buried, as far as I am concerned, with respect to past events. People keep assuring me that Kamm really is a good person. I never had any doubt about that, and I sincerely wish him the best. 
[-] The following 2 users Like mavsluvr's post:
  • burekemde, Hogmelon
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread