Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 5.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Warriors
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 38: GSW (29-8) @ DAL (20-18) | 99-82 win
(01-06-2022, 05:22 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Yet, despite this and despite the horrendous start the first 12 games, we are 5th in the West with the sixth best D in the league for the entire season.  Imagine if we could hit 3's at better than the current .330% for the season (ranked 25th).

I think the roster construction is flawed, which will be exposed the minute KP comes back. As you said - injuries actually did Mavs good, as they forced them to play lineups that fit together better. As soon as three of those four will play together, D will not be good anymore, imho. Offense is nothing special whole season, no matter what lineups we use. 

I also think we lack the overall talent, which will be confirmed in the playoffs. I think Luka is the only player that can raise his game and the ceiling of the team. Other teams have way more reserves, imho, especially as some might get their star players back for the playoffs. I hope Mavs don't think this team is good enough to contend, changes are imho still needed and difficult decisions are before them.
[-] The following 3 users Like omahen's post:
  • ballsrchr, ItsGoTime, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 38: GSW (29-8) @ DAL (20-18) | 99-82 win - by omahen - 01-06-2022, 10:08 AM