Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 5.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Warriors
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 38: GSW (29-8) @ DAL (20-18) | 99-82 win
(01-05-2022, 11:56 PM)cow Wrote: The thing is, he's capable.  Right after he pulled his hammy, he got into two passing lanes for a deflect and a steal.  Later in the game he was guilty of some poor help defense and then GSW did to him, what he likes to do to opposing teams, using switches off of screens to get there offensive player isolated against him.

I wish he'd play mean more often like after he got swung into after the dunk.  I guess Luka needs to get dunked on early and games and THJ needs to get punched in the nuts.

I just think it's hard for Luka to get supremely motivated for regular season games. He becomes a totally different animal in the playoffs because that is the environment where he thrives and gets his competitive fire burning at its hottest. It takes moments like getting dunked on to even get a glimpse of that.

Sucks he can't bring it like that every night in the regular season but at the same time I can see why he sees the regular season as more of a pre-game to the playoffs.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 38: GSW (29-8) @ DAL (20-18) | 99-82 win - by SleepingHero - 01-06-2022, 12:01 AM