Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
9 100.00%
Thunder
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (18-18) @ OKC (13-23) | 95-86 win
(01-04-2022, 11:49 AM)Kammrath Wrote: After game one (first game of the season of real action!) against ATL this season I had a whole list of game observations. Here is observation number one from October 21, 2021:

I remember you mentioning this at the time, and one or two others posters, and that's it, most others believed he looked in great shape as well as did the media, nobody else mentioned this. Then after Luka started limping after his injury and team started losing the great record, all of sudden the media and many others mentioning he is fat. Now all of sudden he looks normal back again. To me this speaks volumes about that this is a clear case abouy peoples perception based on other parameters (limping/injury and team performance wins/losses) rather than something visual and valid. People link different parameters that are not linked inherently and correlated, this is perception.

Even if fat, which he is not, it's about performance and not about body. it's not about the body or colour or anything like that. It's about production. I would said the same to people that evaluated Bane wrongly based on his show wingspan. It doesnt matter, he can play and will be able to play well in the NBA, i dont care if his arms were twice shorter than what they are currently. 

I think not only fans of the NBA, but also coaches in the NBA need to be a lot better recognizing skill rather than focusing all attention on the visual attributes. Another example is the fat Jokic the MVP.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (18-18) @ OKC (13-23) | 95-86 win - by burekemde - 01-04-2022, 11:57 AM