Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
9 100.00%
Thunder
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (18-18) @ OKC (13-23) | 95-86 win
(01-03-2022, 05:14 PM)burekemde Wrote: Few posters mentioned this early in season and nobody else backed that up that he was out of shape. It was not much of a talking point as it is now, it has started to be discussed a lot more after his injury. This is a fact. So yes, it is a strong and valid point to consider. And now after his injury everybody suddenly thinks he is out of shape? That reinforces really a lot that it is the limping that make people think that he is out of shape. Not that he is limping because he is out of shape. Again if we disagree how he looks, and we do, as I dont see anywhere that he is fat, his stats really tell the whole story, as do the teams record before his injury, and we can all agree that he should have had his best assist season to date this year if not for the team being so bad in converting the shots.
Ahhh, I see, that’s why WAB felt the need to post his disgust with the term “Fat Luka” waaaay before the leg injury. Omahen has spent lots of time pre-injury trying to debunk the talk. Look, I don’t have much of a dog in the fight about this, I just want to see him play well with the team. But this narrative you’re pushing that it grew so much when he had the leg injury is a myth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (18-18) @ OKC (13-23) | 95-86 win - by ItsGoTime - 01-04-2022, 08:19 AM