Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
9 100.00%
Thunder
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (18-18) @ OKC (13-23) | 95-86 win
(01-02-2022, 09:55 PM)mvossman Wrote: Prolly need to tap the breaks on that.  He has played a small sample of games against Covid replacements and defensive juggernauts like Kings, Blazers and OKC.  He is prolly worth a vet min (it will be interesting to see if we dump WCS or Brown) for the rest of the year, but nothing more.  Need a much bigger sample to think he is worth anything more.  Burke looked great for roughly the same sample size against better competition in the bubble, and like Burke he was out of the league when we brought him on.  There is usually a good reason these guys are out of the league.

He was out of the league because he broke his leg.

I was going to "gentleman's bet" anyone who would take me up on it that THJ would have the worst +/- on the team in this game. Glad I didn't suggest it. He looked decent. Still can't have him shooting 29% (he was 2-7 in this game) the rest of the way and say he's anywhere near living up to his contract. If you have to dump Timmy to re-sign Brunson, you absolutely do it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (18-18) @ OKC (13-23) | 95-86 win - by Scott41theMavs - 01-02-2022, 09:58 PM