Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAVS 112, KINGS 96
(01-01-2022, 03:38 AM)omahen Wrote: I am not trying to take away from Mavs win, they played great. Just an observation about Sacramento. They look totally disfunctional. Like a bunch of guys that don't really want to play together. I think playing two non shooting guys is creating problems for them offensively with the lack of spacing, so we could see very little of Holmes PnR due to congestion in the paint. Price of showcasing Bagley. Haliburton looks like a much better player than Fox. Hield looks awful and they desperately lack a couple of decent wings. They basically have only Barnes. I know they are desperate for playoffs, but this core will not take them there. They need a blow-up badly.
Yeah, there isn't much there.  That ownership is so weird and bad, so who knows what happens.   But I would be looking to move most of my players.   They have been a Ben Simmons rumored team, but I am not sure if that is the best direction for them to take.  I am a Sabonis fan and he would be one of the guys I target.  Maybe for Fox and one of my vets on a long term deal.   Heild, Fox, Barnes, and Holmes would all have a for sale sign on them.   Even if I got average assets.  They aren't winning anything with those guys anyway.  Although with their ownership, they may look to make a trade that they think helps them get to the playin this year while giving up an asset.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MAVS 112, KINGS 96 - by mavsluvr - 12-31-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: MAVS 112, KINGS 96 - by omahen - 01-01-2022, 03:23 AM
RE: MAVS 112, KINGS 96 - by omahen - 01-01-2022, 03:38 AM
RE: MAVS 112, KINGS 96 - by mavsluvr - 01-01-2022, 09:54 AM
RE: MAVS 112, KINGS 96 - by Chicagojk - 01-01-2022, 10:05 AM