Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IZTOK DIAGNOSES DECLINE OF MAVS OFFENSE
(12-22-2021, 11:23 AM)omahen Wrote: I think I am allowed to have my opinion

Of course!!! I love reading your opinions. You're a great poster and one of the folks that makes this place go. But we talk about each other's opinions here, right? 

(12-22-2021, 11:23 AM)omahen Wrote: even if I am, according to you, an amature cap manager

That wasn't about you. It was about all of us. I didn't even aim at you! I said "our" because I meant it. Do you disagree? Are any of us not "amature" capologists? Even the best among us? 

I mean, I'm the worst. I don't even try. Maybe because I calculate things at work (I don't know), that's just not what I do with this particular hobby. But my point about mentioning that WE are amatures was connected to my mention that evidently Nico hired an expert (one of the best). 

So I want the expert capologist and our expert relationship builder and our savant basketall mind to figure out how to keep our good players, and get more other good players. I understand that might involve trading some of our good players to get better players. But...

I just don't get that Brunson is the guy that needs to go (my opinion). He's ours, he's really good, he's growing, and he's growing into a role that we've said we desperately need.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Nico Would Absolutely Know This - by WildArkieBoy - 12-17-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: IZTOK DIAGNOSES DECLINE OF MAVS OFFENSE - by fifteenth - 12-22-2021, 12:21 PM