Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IZTOK DIAGNOSES DECLINE OF MAVS OFFENSE
(12-21-2021, 05:35 PM)cow Wrote: What did you return with KP gone would be my question.

As much as possible, but my feeling is that it doesn't truly have any bearing on whether or not you should move him. If you get something of value that fits with Luka, AMAZING. If you dump him for air, that helps you with the "too close to the tax line" situation. 

No matter what - having him here is causing problems. He's actually playing halfway decently this year, but the entire offense is based around him and it's not getting the team more wins. Fewer, actually. 

I do like his defensive effort this season. I really do. He'll never be able to hold up against pick-and-roll teams in the playoffs.

Maybe it's just limited thinking on my part, but I simply can't see a way in which there is any point to pretending there's a chance it works. This situation has almost completely sucked my Mavs fandom reserves dry. If they lose Brunson and DFS because of the tax line (really because of KP's max contract, in truth) that will be it for me, I think.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Nico Would Absolutely Know This - by WildArkieBoy - 12-17-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: IZTOK DIAGNOSES DECLINE OF MAVS OFFENSE - by KillerLeft - 12-21-2021, 05:41 PM