Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
(12-15-2021, 01:14 PM)BasketballJones41 Wrote: I’m 100% F rondo. Richard Jefferson even confirmed what an inexcusable little bitch Rondo was here. Obviously Rick had his issues as well but rondo is one thing I will never blame him for. 

The hazing thing might be true but why didn’t Barnes and Matthews do that to DSJ his rookie year?

Rondo is a headcase no doubt and he was probably extra after being ditched by the team he helped win a championship for.  That's why the Celtics were willing to trade him.  That was no secret.  Yet the Mavs still pulled the trigger.  Like I said, Rondo isn't without fault but putting Rondo with Carlisle is probably the worst pairing one could come up with.  Dude is still in the league and was a major reason why the Lakers chipped in '20.

DSJ and Luka are different stratospheres of players.  DSJ was way less of a threat to Barnes, Wes and DAJ.  Luka coming up in Europe and being a bonified star probably didn't help either.

(12-15-2021, 01:20 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Remember when the whole sexual harrassment scandal hit the business operations side, and we heard how the closely Cuban supervised basketball side was a safe haven of happiness. In retrospective the translation would probably read: Nobody got sexually harrassed or physical abused during basketball operations.

What has come out over the last 2-3 years from all areas of the organization is even worse than what I assumed. And that´s saying a lot.

I´m at the point I count Dirk´s one ring as 10, because he basically won an NBA title with a James Vivek Dolan-esque owner. Also made it seem like this organization is not batshit crazy.

I never really believed Cuban's crocodile tears about not being involved in the business side of the operations.  As if that's a good excuse in the first place.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by cow - 12-15-2021, 01:23 PM