Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Pacers
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: DAL (12-13) @ IND (12-16) | 93-106 loss | 3-9 in last 12
This may be the most disappointing season I have had following one of my teams.  To look back 2-3 years ago and think where I thought we would be by now is just so frustrating.  I hate most things about this team.   I hate we went down the Carlisle offensive footprint pretty much with the same limited players but without Carlisle.   Say what you want about Carlisle and if it was time for him to leave but he clearly did things for a reason.   

I hate the slow pace on offense.   Push the ball! I hate the lack of ball movement, the lack of off ball action, the lack of cutting, etc.  At a time, I thought if we ran the Harden offense with Luka I would be really disappointed.   But now we run the Harden offense with no shooters.   I hate having one and a half players who can create pressure on a team...where most teams have sometimes 10 players who can do this.  

I hate the possessions where we never get inside the three point line.  I hate early shot clock no pass three point shot possessions.  

I hate having a team that gets boat raced in fourth quarters in close games.  When it matters, Dallas gets no easy baskets.  It is all deliberate that leads to a three pointer...a lot of times not a good three.

I hate having a team that is so bad at shooting.  Basketball should be a beautiful game.   Seeing us miss so many shots just is brutal.  

I hate we have an owner who still thinks he is one of the smartest people in the room when it comes to basketball decision.  

I have said tons of time, I still think this team is not far off.  But they are getting further and further away.   Unfortunately, I have no trust a Mark Cuban run organization is going to make the right decisions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 25: DAL (12-13) @ IND (12-16) | 93-106 loss | 3-9 in last 12 - by Chicagojk - 12-10-2021, 10:10 PM