Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
43.75%
7 43.75%
Suns
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: DAL (9-5) @ PHX (11-3) | 98-105 loss
Im waiting until post All-Star break to see our tightened lineups.   Assuming we are trying to get to the post season.  If we are trying...I assume/hope Powell hardly sees the floor again...ever...in a Mavs uniform.

My god...Powell LITERALLY has to rebound the ball twice EVERY time he touches a rebound or pass.   Most of those fumble into the opponents hands leading to a turn over.   Get him off the floor ASAP.

Someone else mentioned it about Bullock...I am also waiting on tighter lineups and see what kind of looks he gets and how often he hits his open threes.   We just need him to be guarded in the playoffs.   We dont need guys on the floor that allow their defender to cheat and clog the lane or double luka.   If Bullock shows he can hit open 3s at a decent clip we are ok.   I dont know about his defense or that contract....but if his guy doesnt cheat off him we are ok.

More Frank should be seen post All-Star break I hope.  Sooner would be better.

JB...he is a 3 Star Michelin cook.   Love it.

Kp...plays need to be drawn up that dont involve KP holding the ball for any extended period of time.   He cant cook...when he tries...defenders rip it from him at an astonishing rate.   It has to stop.   Deep pin down...pass to him and quickly goes up for a dunk or layup...sure.   KP behind the arch...sure.   KP holding the ball in the post trying to cook...hell no.  KP putting the ball on the floor period is a no no and has to stop.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 14: DAL (9-5) @ PHX (11-3) | 98-105 loss - by dynamicalVoid - 11-18-2021, 11:06 AM