Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
43.75%
7 43.75%
Suns
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: DAL (9-5) @ PHX (11-3) | 98-105 loss
That Suns team reminds me of the 2011 Mavs.   How the Mavs could not play their best game but late in games would always execute an get good, clean open looks.   That is what the Suns did last night.   They got into a rhythm early in the fourth.   Mavs switched to a zone and PHX got even better looks.    Just a sign of a really veteran team.   

I may be off but I think early in the fourth when Powell was the lone big man that PHX really attacked the team.  Maybe that got them going.   I thought Powell was fine but the lineup when he was the only big is not a strong defensive lineup.   I may be not remembering correctly though.

Every minute given to Sterling Brown and WCS is a waste right now.    I am actually impressed Kidd has stuck by them.   I am just not sure there is anything to salvage...especially WCS.   

Some nights I really like what I see from Bulllock.  Others, like last night, not so much.   He pretty much did not finish on three layups.  One was blocked, but maybe go harder for the dunk?  The other two were easy misses.  

KP...some ups and downs.  I am still not sure what we have, and I am a KP keeper.   I just don't know if he is ever going to be a person who you give the ball to and he is efficient being able to score.    I like the assist numbers though.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 14: DAL (9-5) @ PHX (11-3) | 98-105 loss - by Chicagojk - 11-18-2021, 07:13 AM