Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 3: DAL (3-0) @ CHO (1-3) | 127-59 win
(10-14-2021, 08:45 AM)michaeltex Wrote: I've been intrigued by Moses Brown and was able to observe him for the first time last night. 

I agree with an earlier comment that he has moments where the rawness is apparent, but he's playing with such enthusiasm that I hope he stays for at least a year of maturation. Not much range on his shot, but sprinting downcourt will open him up to lobs and putbacks. Plus, staying in DAL keeps him available for coaching by Chandler. 

Similarly, I like the energy brought by EO. His skill set is a little more refined, as would be expected, but he feels like a contributor. Glad he's at least on a 2-way.

So is everyone agreed that Terry and Burke are the bubble boys for the 15-man roster?

I think the Mavs would like to do a 2 for 1 deal with Terry/Burke and basically do not care about the return at all as long as it´s a guard on an expiring contract. Given all the personal turmoil the Mavs probably do not want to outright release Terry, so they´d be happy to stick him in any trade imho. I´d be shocked, if he was still on the roster at the start of next season. Burke is simply not worth all the unvaccinated trouble.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 3: DAL (3-0) @ CHO (1-3) | 127-59 win - by Mavs2021 - 10-14-2021, 09:17 AM