Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much is too much for Deandre Ayton?
I think he eventually re-signs there but PHX will be intersting to watch the next few years.  If they resign Ayton and Bridges it may take around 325-350 million dollars.  Add this to Paul's and Booker's salary.   If Paul is healthy and still playing at a high level, I have no reason to think they should not be considered a championship contender.   Maybe not one of the top 4 teams, but probably in the next batch.   

The moment Paul drops a little they go to contender to very good team.    That is where things may get interesting with their owner.   I would think someone like Jae Crowder is moved or not picked up in the next year?  Especially with Bridges and Cam Johnson.    

But I do wonder if their cheap owner moves a guy like Bridges down the road if they are not a contender in 2 years from now.   Could that type of move be our Jrue Holiday trade in two years?   

As for now, they are a really good team with a good coach.    But we will see in a few years.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much is too much for Deandre Ayton? - by Chicagojk - 10-13-2021, 10:12 AM