Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRESEASON GAME 2: LAC (1-2) @ DAL (2-0) | 122-114 win
(10-08-2021, 10:45 PM)RedFlag41 Wrote: Josh Green is definitely a long-term. He has some skils, athletic, with good defensive potentials. I thinos he needs to master fundamentals of basketball. Master taking the open easy shots. Improve his shooting. He sometimes make it harder fpr himself. He takes off-balance shots, well-defended shots, and shots which are not necessarily easy like baseline short-ranged jumpers at a difficult angle. He also needs to find his role and focus on it, strive to be great at it. Make it simple for himself.

The Mavs will not, as of yet, give up on JGreen. They will probably try to devrlop him. I am okay with that. But, I also think trading him to a rebuilding team that will net them a contributor will be a good idea. I  I wish they can trade JGreen, WCS, Burke for Terrence Ross who will bolster their bench scoring.

Problem with this is that average AVERAGE I SAY athletes figure this out before sophomore year of high school.

This kid went to IMG.  let me repeat...IMG ACADEMY.

He is young.  He needs a chance...I admit that.   But given the IMG Academy pedigree...the fact that I see 12 year olds at my local rec with better feel for the game...Green would be on an extremely short leash with me.   You are an extremely gifted athlete from a top tier high school program...young...but you have to show major strides quickly before that plug is pulled.  (IMO with LUKA on the clock)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 2: LAC (1-2) @ DAL (2-0) | 122-114 win - by dynamicalVoid - 10-08-2021, 10:52 PM