Posts: 81
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 53 in 30 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 53 in 30 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
In the midst of all the doom and gloom this season, Dirk gets the first ballot induction that we all knew would happen.
Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Becky Hammon, Gregg Popovich are also in this year’s group. And, D-wade
.
Posts: 502
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 132 in 82 posts
Likes Given: 465
Likes Received: 132 in 82 posts
Likes Given: 465
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 10,950
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 5,007 in 2,880 posts
Likes Given: 407
Likes Received: 5,007 in 2,880 posts
Likes Given: 407
Joined: Sep 2019
Good guys don't always finish last and sometimes finish first. Dirk is the greatest athlete of my lifetime.
The following 1 user Likes cow's post:1 user Likes cow's post
• WillE
Posts: 359
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 349 in 179 posts
Likes Given: 67
Likes Received: 349 in 179 posts
Likes Given: 67
Joined: Oct 2019
(04-01-2023, 03:17 PM)cow Wrote: Good guys don't always finish last and sometimes finish first. Dirk is the greatest athlete of my lifetime.
Dirk is not the greatest athlete of my lifetime, but he is my favorite athlete of all time and the most humble athlete I’ve ever seen. I had no idea how much I would miss him until I witnessed the immaturity of Luka. Luka still has a chance to make up for it, but I’m not sure he’ll be around here long enough to experience it.
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
Posts: 10,950
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 5,007 in 2,880 posts
Likes Given: 407
Likes Received: 5,007 in 2,880 posts
Likes Given: 407
Joined: Sep 2019
(04-01-2023, 09:36 PM)OBX Maverick Wrote: Dirk is not the greatest athlete of my lifetime, but he is my favorite athlete of all time and the most humble athlete I’ve ever seen. I had no idea how much I would miss him until I witnessed the immaturity of Luka. Luka still has a chance to make up for it, but I’m not sure he’ll be around here long enough to experience it.
I guess I take into account the man as part of the makeup of the athlete.
Posts: 7,891
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 1,739 in 1,237 posts
Likes Given: 1,722
Likes Received: 1,739 in 1,237 posts
Likes Given: 1,722
Joined: Oct 2019
(04-01-2023, 09:36 PM)OBX Maverick Wrote: Dirk is not the greatest athlete of my lifetime, but he is my favorite athlete of all time and the most humble athlete I’ve ever seen. I had no idea how much I would miss him until I witnessed the immaturity of Luka. Luka still has a chance to make up for it, but I’m not sure he’ll be around here long enough to experience it.
I agree. He's not the greatest athlete, far from it. but he was one of his era's most humble, team-oriented players. Class act for sure.