MavsBoard
GAME 57 DIRKIE: Winner JB (50%) | Runner-ups Luka (40%) & WCS (10%) - Printable Version

+- MavsBoard (https://www.mavsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Boards (https://www.mavsboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Dallas Mavericks and the NBA (https://www.mavsboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Winner JB (50%) | Runner-ups Luka (40%) & WCS (10%) (/showthread.php?tid=949)

GAME 57 DIRKIE: Winner JB (50%) | Runner-ups Luka (40%) & WCS (10%) - Kammrath - 04-21-2021

Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Who gets it? - Jason Terry - 04-21-2021

JB has that old man game where he just outsmarts everyone on the court. Probably our smartest player. Seems like a keeper. Capable of being the 3rd guard in a 3 guard lineup. Only limited by defense, but even that will improve over time

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Who gets it? - BolsDamols - 04-21-2021

Jalen "Can Luka Play Alongside Him?" Brunson

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Who gets it? - SleepingHero - 04-22-2021

Luka gets the dirkie for me. 

Dude was everywhere tonight. Much more controlled game from him though he did fling a few dumb shots.

KP with the underrated Dirkie. He had multiple defensive stops and battled all night. Team went away from him in the 2nd half but he still put up a respectable 19/7 with 3 steals.

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Who gets it? - Jommybone - 04-22-2021

I would pay money to hear Skin Wade talk about the Dirkie vote.

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Who gets it? - ClutchDirk - 04-22-2021

I give the Dirkie to Carlisle for benching Maxi...

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Who gets it? - ballsrchr - 04-22-2021

Luka, JB, DFS...in that order.  I'm not a fan of force feeding KP.  I still don't like shot selection.  I still don't like that we didn't play any of the rookies.  And I still didn't like the defense...though the zone seemed to work slightly better--after they stopped the dribble penetration.  Defense is a "team" thing, even though better individual defense helps the "team" win.  But...we did get the win, so I'm happy(er).

Carlisle benched Maxi?  Come on man...Maxi got injured taking a hell of a charge...
I would pay money not to have to listen to Skin Wade...

And...I guess I got up on the wrong side of bed...

(04-22-2021, 06:23 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: Carlisle benched Maxi?  Come on man...Maxi got injured taking a hell of a charge...
I would pay money not to have to listen to Skin Wade...

And...I guess I got up on the wrong side of bed...

Did DP replace Maxi as a starter?...I sure thought so...maybe I watched a different game...

See what I am saying about folks defending Maxi even though eye test says differently...

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Who gets it? - ballsrchr - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 06:49 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Did DP replace Maxi as a starter?...I sure thought so...maybe I watched a different game...

See what I am saying about folks defending Maxi even though eye test says differently...

Yes...he did!  I thought you were referring to during the game when Maxi took the charge.  Just a misunderstanding.  You're good!  We're good!  Though I may have a slanted eye...sometimes...

(04-22-2021, 07:05 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: Yes...he did!  I thought you were referring to during the game when Maxi took the charge.  Just a misunderstanding.  You're good!  We're good!  Though I may have a slanted eye...sometimes...

My posts can be very confusing to others... Wink

RE: GAME 57 DIRKIE: Winner JB (50%) | Runner-ups Luka (40%) & WCS (10%) - Kammrath - 04-22-2021

[Image: 6080f1739ca66.image.jpg?resize=1024%2C1536]