MavsBoard
HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | TRADED to WAS - Printable Version

+- MavsBoard (https://www.mavsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Boards (https://www.mavsboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Dallas Mavericks and the NBA (https://www.mavsboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | TRADED to WAS (/showthread.php?tid=56)

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Branduil - 08-11-2021

Sacramento is definitely a team I'd keep an eye on for potential KP trades in the future. They have a surplus of young PGs, a center who would fit perfectly with Luka, and a guy whose contract they'd really like to get off of (Heild). KP is also probably one of the few centers who might be able to fit next to Bagley.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Kammrath - 08-11-2021

(08-11-2021, 11:11 PM)Branduil Wrote: They have a surplus of young PGs

Don't they only have three PGs on the roster? Hali, Fox, and Davion?

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Branduil - 08-11-2021

(08-11-2021, 11:13 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Don't they only have three PGs on the roster? Hali, Fox, and Davion?
I mean, we only have two. But I'd be willing to give them Brunson back in a trade for Halliburton.

I'm thinking of a trade based on KP+Bullock+Brunson for Halliburton+Heild+Holmes. Sacramento could roll out with a lineup of Fox / Bullock / Barnes / Bagley / KP.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Mavs2021 - 08-12-2021

I say this, I´d feel pretty good right now, if we had managed to trade Porzingis to the Warriors for Oubre  + their two picks. Davion Mitchell looks like a beast on defense and Alperen Sengun looks like he has a chance to be better than Porzingis in 2-3 years. Plus we could have added Markkanen without all the drama.

Though I have given up on trading Porzingis. Nobody wants to touch that deal. He´s probably not even tradeable until next summer, when the contract is only two more years. Always provided he stays healthy and plays reasonably well. Nobody is going to get sucked in by a strong start to the season. He does that every year.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - ReunionMav - 08-12-2021

I do enjoy the bet. I think IGT is right. I base that on so much “wisdom “ that says KP blah, blah, blah and that KP is likely to respond to all of that with great effort and a dollop of humility. I also think the COVID-19 year and the Morris caused injury hurt KP far more than we know. 

I am with you IGT. KP shows the world. Luka helps him. J Kidd helps him and we are all pleasantly surprised.

No bet though. After rejoining problems I don’t even have a signature ?

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - ItsGoTime - 08-12-2021

(08-10-2021, 09:25 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I´m in. Nothing to lose. If KP plays great the Mavs win and I am happy. If he continues to struggle I at least get some bragging rights.
As far as this, I would LOVE to take your signature from you. That is up to Scott though whether or not he wants to share my signature with you. The two of you collaborate on what you want my signature to say. Not gonna happen though and my signatures for you guys are gonna OWN the board!!!!!

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - ItsGoTime - 08-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 11:23 AM)ReunionMav Wrote: I do enjoy the bet. I think IGT is right. I base that on so much “wisdom “ that says KP blah, blah, blah and that KP is likely to respond to all of that with great effort and a dollop of humility. I also think the COVID-19 year and the Morris caused injury hurt KP far more than we know. 

I am with you IGT. KP shows the world. Luka helps him. J Kidd helps him and we are all pleasantly surprised.

No bet though. After rejoining problems I don’t even have a signature ?
I already win cause I got ReunionMav on my side!

As far as your signature. In the top left of the screen just under the message "Welcome back, ReunionMav.", you'll see "User CP". Click on that and then in the left panel of the User Control Panel you'll see "Change Signature" towards the middle of that left CP. Click on that. Takes you to a page that looks like a reply to post. If there is nothing typed in the text box, you don't have a signature and nothing displays. If you have anything typed in there, that's what will display as long as your signature is "enabled". Underneath the text box are 3 radio button options:
  • Enable my signature in all of my existing posts.
  • Disable my signature in all of my existing posts.
  • No action.
I've had my selection on "No Action" and my signature shows up. So I guess the top and bottom options shows your signature. The middle one obviously disables it. Hope that helps anyone who wants to know out there!

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Kammrath - 08-20-2021

[Image: E9QuXu_WEAYf0Oa?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Kammrath - 08-20-2021

[Image: E9QuDmhXIAQhDNq?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Kammrath - 08-21-2021

https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/1429194728290103302

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - ItsGoTime - 08-21-2021

I’m really getting tired of all these upper body workout pics! KP’s balance/center of gravity comes from core and lower body work. I only see the arm strength as being useful for those ill-advised early shot clock half court shots. They can help with wrestling in the post, but so will core and lower body, and much moreso! 

COME ON KP, WORK ON THOSE CHICKEN LEGS!!

Do you think if we call him chicken leg KP enough that he’ll feel the body-shame enough to do something about it?

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Jommybone - 08-21-2021

He has to work em out. He doesn’t have to post photos of em.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - ItsGoTime - 08-21-2021

(08-21-2021, 10:02 PM)Jommybone Wrote: He has to work em out. He doesn’t have to post photos of em.
He doesn’t have to only post pics of working out his upper body either, but he does.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Kammrath - 08-22-2021

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1429482061992243200

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Kammrath - 08-22-2021

Quote:Kidd recently visited Porzingis in Latvia for three days. The 26-year-old Porzingis is widely considered to be Dallas’ most intriguing option behind superstar Luka Doncic, averaging 20.1 points, 8.9 rebounds and 30.9 minutes per game this past season.

“I wanted to see where he lived, that is home for him,” Kidd explained. “Beautiful place. We always talk about family. Sometimes we need to show our care factor. I care. I wanted to let him know that I care.

“I know that he’s healthy. I know he’s excited. And then I just wanted to talk to him about things basketball-wise as well as off the court. We always talk about basketball, but I wanted to see where he was off the court. He’s in a great place.”

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Mapka - 08-23-2021

(08-21-2021, 05:26 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I’m really getting tired of all these upper body workout pics! KP’s balance/center of gravity comes from core and lower body work. I only see the arm strength as being useful for those ill-advised early shot clock half court shots. They can help with wrestling in the post, but so will core and lower body, and much moreso! 

COME ON KP, WORK ON THOSE CHICKEN LEGS!!

Do you think if we call him chicken leg KP enough that he’ll feel the body-shame enough to do something about it?

Did you even look at the pics? His legs look jacked  too.

I would love too see Luca being this addicted to his workout and nutricion.

I know KP is clearly posing in this pics, but you can also see he is doing this regular.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Kammrath - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 01:30 AM)Mapka Wrote: I would love too see Luca being this addicted to his workout and nutricion.

AMEN.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - ItsGoTime - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 01:30 AM)Mapka Wrote: Did you even look at the pics? His legs look jacked  too.

I would love too see Luca being this addicted to his workout and nutricion.

I know KP is clearly posing in this pics, but you can also see he is doing this regular.
Looked again, still see chicken legs. There is 1 of the 4 photos that show his calfs. He has some decent sized calfs, those will help him jump and some pushing. Where he’ll get most bang for buck is in the thighs and hamstrings and glutes and those are SKINNY!

Were you around for Yao Ming? That dude had tree trunks for legs. Didn’t help his feet, but that man could move some big players around, even with such a high center of gravity.

Agree with wanting to see some Luka workout pics too.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - Hypermav - 08-23-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMaozH_t1Ns&ab_channel=Hoopingnewsandupdates

Luka's workout.

RE: HOLY KRISTAPS: All Things Porzingis | Would you trade him? - ItsGoTime - 08-23-2021

Those jaw muscles of Luka’s are ripped!!!